01. Introduction - Install Theme
Installing the theme
Basically there are two methods to install the Alice Wordpress Theme.
The first one is using the Wordpress Theme Installer and the second is installing it using the FTP method.
Wordpress Theme Installer
- Login into the Wordpress Dashboard and search for Appearance -> Themes
- Click "Add New" at the top of the page
- Now click on "Upload Theme"
- Choose the zip file you will find within the whole package you downloaded from Themeforest -> "az_alice.zip"
- Once the installation is complete you can activate the Alice Theme
FTP Upload Method
- Using your FTP client, log into your server via FTP and navigate to "wp-content/themes" under your web site's root directory
- Here you must to place the main folder you will find within the whole package you downloaded from Themeforest, this folder called "az_alice" ( unzipped version )
- Once your files are completely uploaded to your server, log into the Wordpress Dashboard and go to "Appearance -> Themes"
- Search the Alice Theme Screeshot and click to "Activate"