01. Introduction - Required Plugins
Required Plugin Installation
In order to take more advantage the theme ask for install some plugins, I recommend to install all of theme. So you can create every elements and parts of the theme.
After activate the theme you will notice a notice tab on the top part where the plugin assistant ask you for installing the included plugins.
If you do not see the notice tab to install these plugins or miss it somehow, you can go to "Appearance -> Install Plugins" and you'll see the full list there.
- AZ Custom Post Type - This is the plugin which activates the clients, testimonials, team and portfolio custom post types. It doesn't require any setup, just installation and activation.
- AZ Shortcodes - This is the plugin which will offer you some shortcodes to use in the theme.
- Visual Composer - The actual page builder ( shortcode editor ) of the theme. It comes with some of the original plugin shortcodes and some custom crafted shortcodes. Some shortcodes might look or function different than the original plugin.
- Revolution Slider - Layered slider which can be used anywhere in the theme. You can find the documentation about the slider inside the package downloadable from Themeforest.
- oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers - Not required plugin, but it is needed if you want use the twitter shortcode anywhere in your website.
- Contact Form 7 - This is the plugin for create unlimited contact form.
Note that this is a third party plugin so no support will be given for it.
The same goes for any other plugins that you may install with this theme ( except the AZ plugins ).