04. Page Builder & Shortcodes - Gallery Images
This shortcode allows the display in your page/post a gallery images. Now see all options available for this shortcode:
- Hover Style - You can select two different hover effect.
- Images for Gallery - Upload images from Wordpress Media Uploader. You can drag and drop the images for sort the order.
- Gallery Layout Mode - Choose the gallery layout, you can choose between Grid and Masonry.
Remember to select the Full-Width Section and enabled the No Margin and Padding option.
- Columns - Simple select your columns for gallery grid or masonry layout. Available from 2 up to 6 columns for grid layout and for masonry up to 4 columns.
- Featured Image Size - You can change the size of featured image on the fly based on your columns selected ( 2 to 6 columns ) for grid layout. By default is set to 700x700. For masonry layout the theme does all the resizing, so if you upload various image with custom sizes, the theme will detect which is the best width for it ( see below the difference ).
- Random Order Image - Randomize the image order every time the page loads. Available only for grid layout.
About Featured Image
You can change the size of featured image on the fly when you insert into your page/post the "Gallery Images" shortcode.
- Grid Layout - If you select this layout inside the gallery images shortcode you can select your featured image size based on your columns selected ( 2 to 6 columns ). By default is set to 700x700.
- Masonry Layout - If you select this layout the theme does all the resizing, so if you upload various image with custom sizes, the theme will detect which is the best width for it. The columns available for this layout is from 2 to 4 columns. When you upload an image the theme will always search for the highest occurence of a 480 multiplier ( 480, 960, 1440, 1920, etc. ). The images will be positioned vertically in the space available.
- If you upload an image size 550x550 the theme resize to 480x480.
- If you upload an image size 1600x1000 the theme resize to 1440x960.
- If you upload an image size 960x960 the theme not resize.
If you select a masonry 4 columns the sum of each columns height is always 4. For example 960x960 is equals to 1/2 block, an 480x240 is equals to 1/1, etc.