04. Page Builder & Shortcodes - Related Custom Posts Type
Related Custom Posts Type
This shortcode allows the display in your single team or portfolio page the related posts about your custom post type selected. Now see all options available for this shortcode:
- Related Post Module - Choose the custom post type. If you insert this shortcode into a single team page use "Team" or if you here in a single portfolio page use "Portfolio". Remember to select the Full-Width Section and enabled the No Margin and Padding option.
- Related Posts Taxonomy - You can select your taxonomy for show your related post based on module you choose ( team or portfolio ).
- Columns - Simple select your columns for related post layout. Available from 2 up to 6 columns.
- Featured Image Size - You can change the size of featured image on the fly based on your columns selected ( 2 to 6 columns ). By default is set to 700x700.
- Related Post Number - Select how many post to show in the current page. Insert a number.
- Exclude Posts ID - By default the current single post page ( team or portfolio ) is excluded from related post also you can exclude only certain team or portfolio posts from related posts, please write the post ID in this field, separated by commas. Please use the post ID, not the title or slug. How to find post ID
- Order by - Select how to sort retrieved posts. More at WordPress codex page.
- Order way - Designates the ascending or descending order.