04. Page Builder & Shortcodes - Team Grid
This shortcode allows the display in your page all Team custom post type posts. Now see all options available for this shortcode:
- Team Layout Mode - Choose the team layout, for now only available layout is a grid layout.
Remember to select the Full-Width Section and enabled the No Margin and Padding option.
- Team Module - You can select between two module. The first is the "Classic" this option open the team links into a respective single team post. If you selected the second choice "Creative" when you click the team link, these appear in a creative and navigable pop-up ( see the video in the bottom of the page ).
- Creative Module for Mobile/Tablet devices - You can disable the creative module for mobile and tablet devices, if disabled the team posts works like classic module.
- Columns - Simple select your columns for team grid layout. Available from 2 up to 6 columns.
- Featured Image Size - You can change the size of featured image on the fly based on your columns selected ( 2 to 6 columns ). By default is set to 700x700.
- Team Post Number - Select how many post to show in the current page. Insert a number.
- Team Post Disciplines - If you want to show only certain team categories/disciplines, not the entire team posts, please write the categories in this field, separated by commas. Please use the disciplines slug, not the title.
- Order by - Select how to sort retrieved posts. More at WordPress codex page.
- Order way - Designates the ascending or descending order.
Note you can order the post via shortcode with this default wordpress parameters or use the Simple Custom Post Order plugin with drag and drop feature.