04. Page Builder & Shortcodes - Visual Composer
Visual Composer Page Builder
This theme uses a modded version of popular Visual Composer plugin, it comes with some of the original plugin shortcodes and some custom crafted shortcodes. Some shortcodes might look or function different than the original plugin.
- #Note 1 - Not all of the orginal VC shortcodes are available in this theme.
- #Note 2 - I remove some js/css script from original Visual Composer plugin and if you enabled some original VC shortcodes there is a possibility that do not work ( for enabled other shortcodes go to "az_alice/vc_extend/extend-vc.php" ).
- #Note 3 - There is a possibility some third-party VC extensions do not work because I have modified the code of some basic shortcode (section/row/columns syntax ).
- #Note 4 - By default the Front-End Editor is disabled ( for enabled front-end editor go to "az_alice/vc_extend/extend-vc.php" but does not ensure the proper functioning. ).
All shortcodes have to ability to add a custom class ( or classes ). This class can be useful for extra editing ( there are already some classes available, but you can
create custom CSS code and apply it to certain shortcodes by using the custom class field ).
If you want add more classes to shortcode just you separeted these by space.
- How to add one custom class
- How to add Two or more classes
With the page builder you can insert some custom css inside the page/post without create any child-theme or write this in theme options panel. See Here